Friday, November 29, 2013

How to Take Screenshot your Android Phone without any Apps

How to Take Screenshot your Android Phone without any apps

Dear friend today I tech you awesome tricks,How to Take Screenshot your Android Phone without any Software. It is so easy to do. Previous, I mention that you have not any apps or software. Just follow my little tricks you can easily do that.
Process to Take Screenshot your Android Phone without any apps:
Just press screen lock button & volume button together when you want take screenshot.
ok finish you get your expected screenshot.

I share some picture of my Android phone screenshot.
Take Screenshot , Android Phone, without Apps

Take Screenshot , Android Phone, without Apps

Enjoy this awesome trick to take screenshot your important moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment